My mom flew in and helped clean and decorate and cook and organize and even took my car to get the oil changed... something that doesn't happen at my do-it-yourself-husband house!...but it was all so helpful to have off my plate.
My sister
So sister left yesterday and I dropped mom off at the airport early this morning and it's all back to quiet normal. The next time I see them they will be meeting their grandaughter/niece. Crazy!
In other news, I got taken on a baby-free date yesterday and we had so much fun. Between Noshville (YUM) and our little chocolate cake in Centennial Park tradition I think we both felt refreshed. Note to self - take baby free time often!
So I'm wrapping up work and trying not to obsess over going home and doing more baby laundry and packing her hospital bag.... it's not working. I blame the baby detergent, that ish smells like heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment